Thursday, February 9, 2012

Napkins Anyone?


There was a time when cloth napkins were common at the dinner table.  Today, they are mostly used for special occasions.  Fortunately, because they are rarely used, the selections and price points on linen napkins are endless. 

I am a big fan of the cloth napkin.  They give a nice look to a table setting and make your event a little more special.  Whenever I go to a fancy restaurant or a special event I usually look for an artful napkin fold.  Once, I was so impressed with the napkin I asked the waiter to show me how to fold it. 
 
Linen napkins are a way to show your guests you care.  Now that you have the napkins let’s do something amazing with them.    

Let's get inspired!








Yes, these really are napkins






                                      



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...