Saturday, December 8, 2012

Holiday Movie Marathon (Day 8)


I don’t know if you are like me but I love the holiday movies.  I look forward to watching the classics every year; White Christmas, Scrooge, It’s A Wonderful Life, Miracle on 34th Street, and the cartoon classic How the Grinch Stole Christmas.  I usually have my favorite cashmere throw, some hot chocolate, and position myself on the sofa for a treat.  


This year I’m doing a holiday movie marathon (no more than three).  I will invite approximately six friends that I know enjoy holiday movies as I do and ask them to bring their favorite throw and movie.  If they don’t have the movies I will ask for suggestions and the movies with the most votes will win.  I’m sure I already have them or I will go to my neighborhood movie rental. 

I will set the mood by turning down overhead lighting only using the lights from the Christmas tree and the lights we used to decorate the windows.  I’m a big fan of the oversized chair and I have great oversized pillows for those that like the floor.  My menu will consist of buckets of popcorn, soda, water, and my favorite, nachos.  Of course I will have the candy treats along with some holiday desserts and hot chocolate. 

Once everyone arrives and settles in, let the movies begin.
Now, Let’s Get Inspired! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...