Thursday, August 29, 2013

The majority of the time this blog is about wedding advice, tips, and photos; well, today's blog will be on planning your Labor Day event.  Yes, I do plan events other than weddings and it's time I pay some attention to everyone else.  I'm not throwing away my brides but I often get questions about other events so today is the day.  By the way, brides can use these tips also. 

Labor Day will be our last summer holiday of 2013.  There will be all types of celebrations going on to honor that special day; weddings, birthday parties, backyard BBQ, parades, and picnics just to name a few.

There are so many different areas you can go with your Labor Day theme.  My personal favorites are decorating the table and holiday drinks.  Of course you play with color with the food and other decor but it's about how elaborate or toned down you want to be.  Whatever your choices, have a safe and fun holiday.

Now, Let's Get Inspired!

    







Sources (thekitchenwhisper.net, marthastewart.com, room to inspire,via blossom, heatherchristo.com, BHG)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...