Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Wedding Planning Apps For You


I still have some old fashioned ways left in me.  I use pen and paper to take notes, although my trusty smartphone is always with me, then transfer over to my phone and/or laptop.  Today's technology has made it very easy to keep up with all your wedding notes, pics, emails, texts, tweets, etc.; so get rid of that bulky binder and go digital.

Following my own advice, here are a few wedding planning apps I think you will find useful.
Now, Let's Get Inspired!  

WeddingScan - Use WeddingScan app to add products to your wedding registry from any store. Once you have completed your registry you can email directly to your guest.  There is a minimal cost for this app.


Appy Couple - Wedding app and wedding website all in one.  Add any and everything about your wedding.  Your guest will be able to see all information so there will be no excuse.  There is one time cost for this app.


Wedding Countdown - Create a special countdown to help you every step of the way.  Will sync with your social media.  Another unique feature, once your phone knows your wedding date it will countdown to every anniversary.


The Knot Wedding Planner - Great app for budget tracking, guest list management, task management, and so much more.  This app will help keep you on track.


myPantone Weddings & Events - This app will help you with your wedding color palette. Inspiration photos in various Pantone selections and you can take photos to add.

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...